"The King County real-estate market finished 2017 as the priciest year in history. And 2018 is off to an even hotter start." - Mike Rosenberg, Seattle Times
2017 was a record setting year for our area, and 2018 may prove to be even more so. Typically, we see more of a Winter lull, but January 2018 continued to see buyers competing for sparse listings in King County, WA with less than one month of inventory on hand. Home buying has become more of a year round task, and being early to market this Spring will benefit sellers looking to take advantage of the strong market.
As shown above, our Eastside median home and condo closing prices soared up 18-32% from January 2017. Interest rates have been on the rise, which may slow the price increases some, but again this year low inventory and high demand have resulted in rising prices. Listings are selling fast, often times with multiple and over list price offers.
This presents another incredible window of opportunity for sellers, and continues to be a challenging market for buyers. Strategically positioned listings will see peak performance, and buyers need to be well prepared and poised to move quickly as they navigate our current local market.
With Steve Vernon & The Cascade Team you keep more of your home’s equity without sacrificing service! We provide:
- Full service listing for a 1% fee (that’s a 2% savings compared to traditional brokerages)
- FREE STAGING CONSULTATION to prepare for photos & showings
- PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER for all photos
- A Fully Interactive Property Website branded solely to Your Home
- International Exposure of Your Home to real estate websites in 55 Countries, in 22 Languages
- Your Home placed on 300 real estate websites
- Retargeted exposure for every listing
- 3D Virtual Walkthrough Showcase
- Paid Premium Placement on Yahoo, Zillow, Trulia & More
- Social Media Marketing Campaign (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter & More)
- Automated Interactive Home Showing Feedback from Agents
- Free Home Warranty Included
- Marketing SmartBoard Tailored to Your Home